Double Promo

I'm doing a double promo with a friend and fellow author from Seton Hill University, Dana Marton.  Her new epic fantasy is being released on May 1st and she's offering a great prize package to celebrate.  It's real easy to enter for a change to win.  Check out the details here: http://danamarton.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-prize-package.html

And I'll be offering another prize package in the upcoming weeks!  I'm also going to post an interview with Dana to find out why she went from writing romantic suspense/intrigue to epic fantasy!

Comments

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    BBQ cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

Celebrating!